Sabado, Nobyembre 19, 2016

Prayer of Salvation

PRAYER OF SALVATION TO THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY


Father I come to You in Christ Jesus Name. I confess that I am worthless for I have no work and no income to bring my family. I have fallen short of your expectations Father, I thank you that you sent your son Christ Jesus, to pay the penalty for my worthlessness, I believe that He died on the cross for me... I believe that He rose from the dead, I ask you to forgive my worthlessness, I will do everything to have work, and Receive Christ Jesus as my King, My Lord, My Savior, help me to obey you... for the rest of my life. In Christ Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

SALVATION: CONDITIONAL SALVATION
SIN=WORTHLESSNESS.
SIN= MORALITY NONE.

PRAYER OF SALVATION TO THE LORD GOD MOST HIGH


Heavenly Father, I come to you in the Name of Jesus. I confess that I have sinned and I have fallen short of your glory. I thank you that you sent your son Jesus to die on the cross for me and paid the penalty for my sin. He was crucified on the cross instead of me. I ask you to forgive me of my wickedness, and I will turn away from everything that the bible call sin and receive Jesus as my LORD, my King, My master. LORD GOD MOST HIGH, help me to obey you for the rest of my life. In the Name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

SALVATION:  Once Saved ALWAYS SAVED
SIN = breakage of morality
SIN = breakage of human law
LIFE: Literal Everlasting Life from the prayer of Salvation (John 3:16).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento