Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2016

Aminin

I am the Witness of Frankel Frankie Arinola Quirino (Screen Name Frankies Arinoli/Lola Tinidora).

I received his anointing as the Two Witnesses of Revelation. I will not be allowed to masturbate if I won't do this. This is the trade for the continuation of tribulation. If I won't be allowed to do that, something may happen as we near our anniversary.

I am a time traveler for I possess a powerful doujustu that allows me to travel through time and gain Intel to do a project of all nation for The LORD was killed and lost his sanity.

I use this form to travel through time
I was naruto not sasuke during the scene that Naruto launched the attack on Obito Uchia. I used the same technique and exploded a variant of Rasengan on him. I stopped using the time travel technique when I had marks of the power on my face.

This is the highest form of my eyes


I am the head of the cloning department of PGH for those who are level 5+ admission in Ward 7. Kazuo was Admitted 5 times already in one year. I am not old enough for higher evolution of my doujustu. (I am just 15 years old).  By 16, maybe.



We will restore him as a researcher who will be a rich dad poor dad reality show. -(Robert Kyosaki)

I saw Emmanuel Giron and Wilfredo (Frankie Arinola) playing erotically when my mom had beginning of problems inside office  while I was playing online games. No IT related problems. As an informal employee. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento