Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2016

Reincarnation

Gusto kong mabuhay...

Gusto ko pong mahanap ang aking mahal...

Do you believe in re-incarnation. According to the physics I discovered, the number of souls and beings are constant from eternal past and eternal present except when people execute people up to the spirit. The spirit of the being is his totality.

The soul would stay in heaven handled by the God of life in the different religions. For Christianity, the God Niankkhunum. Beware guys who are good looking, He might change your appearance. It happened to MY BROTHER. He gave himself to me. He shown me what's real to my girl she's on duty at PGH her name is sharmaine. She is my doctor. I am so crazy... I prefer not to say about my patient. They say they have evidence that it is maine mendoza is the one I love. That might be the reason why you cried declared his supervisor Roberto Alibubud.

I prefer not to say it now. "It is the proper time now". To say. We will sue you for using a fictitious name Kazuo Otake for the medical bar exam last June 13, 2016. If you will not declare who is your girlfriend. four more days.

X_X T_T I will not be paid my salary if I would declare it now. It is part of the confidentiality of a certain TV show in the Philippines. Please respect my contract with them. I am willing to divulge information but respect contracts. wait for July 16, 2016 for the proper time placed on my contract not the right time. I am allowed to plug in the show. That is all I give you under the modified contract. I enjoy doing both.

Take note, she, destiny is not her. I have a child with Agnes Sanchez.


Ahhh....


Ahh....

(bubble sounds) Aldrine drowning...

he drowns...

Destiny was accidentally banged his head on a rock and she bled massively and died.

Then I saw God. He is shhh.... 3 hours muna tayo. (Let's us stay awhile, God said).

Gusto ko nang  mabuhay...

I know him now.

I am with my girl now. Thank you God.


The Day You Said Good Bye
Xi, Chris Sy

A. Hale or B. Hail C. Hail?

Refrain 1:

     I see you in the rain
     I see you through the sun
     The wonder, I hear you calling out my name


Bridge:

      If I lose the side of my circles,
      That's what I'll do if you say goodnight

Chorus:

     TO be is all that I gonna be
     All that I see
     All that I'll be
     In this place
     TO be is all that I gonna be
     The day you said goodnight

Coda:

     She's already taken
     She's already taken
     She's already taken me.

     The day you said goodbye (Italy)

Refrain 2:
 
     The colors in your face
     That I see through the night
     The wonder,
     I hear you calling out my name

Refrain 3:

     I'm freezing in the sun
     I'm burning in the rain
     Oblivion is falling down

My sons are singing, Kings and Queens. We are the children of a lesser God between heaven and hell. According to God. They don't want to reincarnate. They want to remain there and wait for dad. His eldest son said, He cannot be restored for he's too powerful we tried reviving him through tech but it is impossible. All of us understand him but you all down there are asura that is why you want to kill us and my dad. The purge happened. All my children was killed but few remained.  Even the highest Buddha locked him down in to demon realm because he have trace. The answer for 1/infinity is 0 and the answer for 1/0 is impossible to calculate the base10 is indefinite set of numbers that goes for all eternity it will not stop. The base 10 is not limited by anything. The infinity that my father found we'll check.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento