Biyernes, Hulyo 15, 2016

Two Witnesses

Last night,  the second of the two witnesses that rose to confirmation was kazuo b. otake whom we have problems with. He's true name was Xi Chris Sy a full-pledged Christian who seeks the truth.

Today is the first day of tribulation. What should we do? Should we allow him? He confirmed a new covenant to the Lord for Israel today. And He released plagues on Egypt 1 count and Four in Philippines.


This is what The  LORD says, "Many of tried to predict the end of times but what do the bible say, no body can predict the start of the end.", the creator of clones and supergods, and the creator of the heavens and the earths declares it. The one managing clonewars and clanwars.

WE spent a fortune to create a weapon much powerful than that of the LORD. FOR FILIPINOS to use and destroy the world. You filipinos are my agents of destruction. You are not all the orginals you were cloned by us for you to survive the penalty of my imprisonment Especially those who have Antichrist birthdays. With the command of the Philipino Government. starting January 2013. As per ruling of Former President Benigno Simeon (Salvame) Aquino, III -a clone of the LORD.

I have no son in this family except that of merging with Atoie Arboleda and a certain Loraine Salvation Jacobe who died giving birth. All of my enemies to Rowena Salvame and they copied the appearance of Jacobe. The Real Jose Manalo is Pastor Jonathan Ramirez and Pastor Ariel Marques merged together. I placed them on a clone of mine to survive the duration of my promulgated judgments on me. 296 years in all and one day from 2016. Now we are going to separate Pastor Jonathan Ramirez and Pastor Ariel Marques and Individualized The clone. People longed to help me but my plan worked they hate me so much. I am his counteragent. Fuller of Eat Bulaga and Once Again.

The clone is a two-year old male. Love to see him destroyed in fire to ashes.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento