Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2016

I love my work

I love my work as a weapons expert but they did not chose laslow who want to be field agent. Do you want to offshore your demand for weaponry manufacturing and industrial equipment? We can do that for you? BPO?

I love to be a pro-life doctor. But If I would be ask to take a life. I will use a weapon rather than medicine. Because it destroys my soul. I pity those who are dying due to medication and sickness. It is far more easier for me to fire a sniper weapon rather than them suffering. I love to help people.

The bomb. was created by the akatsuki by orochimaru and deidara. The patent is being registered at Washington DC.

I am suckling (nagtatampo). Sorry. I would die for the war thing reached criticality now. Factors, Chinese spotted Filipino fishing boats nearing Kalayaan Sheol. They are not using tech but power. There should be controlling rods placed. to stop criticallity. Meltdown is imminent.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento