Biyernes, Hulyo 15, 2016

The LORD answers prayer swiftly

I Praise the LORD Most High for he answers prayers. He has revealed the real identity of My doctor. He is DR. JON EDWARDO REMULLA.

LORD, there's no secret that will not be revealed when a prophet of You is there.

Lord Fill me with Love.

Who named them, the clones? Their families when they have suffered greatly under the look alike of my family and they will be legally adopted after they become totally crazy. I was here when Joel Bragais Estrada was set free in exchange of a person whose code is Cavayaran. They are clones of Kazuo. March 14-30, 2016, PGH Ward 7 Cavayaran (from the word KABAYARAN: EN payment) is one of his brothers.

A sign that a person is a clone is that they will instinctively get what the original has for they ware the copies of a person d0

and the universe.


Each person is unique no body is a copy. What we did was an abomination that causes desolation of my life. The Lord is convicting me and said that to me.

Lord I call for help. Touch those who know the truth. I cannot type faster than a few characters per minute due to the handicap level they set on me. Lord let the handicap be leveled to normal. Delivers us from their hands.

In Yahweh's name. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento