Biyernes, Hulyo 15, 2016

DAY 2: Reasoned with the LORD


This is what the LORD says, “We will do as we please. For no one is indespensible as Pastor Ariel Marques preached. Everyone can be replaced if you don't respond to the calling and be ready as the Parable of the ten virgins.” Teaches VCF-Alabang Expendibles, October 2012.

God says, “This is your future O Lampstand of the LORD. You will bear my name through the ages to come. You will be my witness.”

This is what Tatsuo says, “Restore the fortunes of Kazuo B. Otake. Let him do what he has supposed to do for the mocking justice we had is over. USA you have your part in the mocking right? Welcome him in your churches and Let him prophesy for He is one of Two Lampstands of the LORD. I have one and my father the serpent and my mother Merlin Discipline Action have won. Today is the 0002th day of Tribulation (Thelipseous Megas).

The LORD says, “Indeed the prophesy happened though no one has seen the real one. Poser were allowed because the bought us. Posers start by admiring someone then they admire them and they want to be like them then they steal their Identity and take their everything.”

I speak, there are inexpendibles in millitary practice. LORD the medic, the mapper and the sniper, and the squad leader too.. The five man team are bonded so much together that the platoon cannot function properly if one of them is replaced. I am a PMAyer. The LORD replied, “The story of Expendibles are of millitary, whom they left the squad leader.” Last night I fought the insurgents in mindanao. We were able to rescue the indonesians. I did not witness to them. I don't know the Quran back then and the Bible.

My girlfriend's name before was named Arlene Dizon, a Nurse. I was the class goat. I am Ivin but I have forgotten my surname.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento