Biyernes, Hulyo 15, 2016

Communication of People and The LORD

This is what LORD says, "I pity those who are now bitten by mosquitoes all over the world. I want to rescue you but you would not return to me and repent. I cannot bear it seeing them suffer."

My lord. Do not be so softhearted for we are suffering because of our deeds and what we have spoken. Remember your word Lord. There are people who will hate you. There are people who will continue in their wickedness.

"I see the LORD crying and figuring out how to alleviate the pains of those whose infested by mosquitoes and files".

LORD why are you like that. I could utter a word that might hurt your feelings. Be firm in your deeds and your words and works.


To the Filippine Government:

Let the Tribulation come to pass. SAYS BRAZIL RIO.
SO TOO THE WITNESSES CHURCHES IN AFRICA.


Kazuo's eyes has just evolved to 1-ring rinnegan. 9:58:29. 3 more pa more. He's birthday is Jul 16, 2014 M Richard Reyes Faulkerson. I just turned 293+2=295 years old.

Why did I not claimed to be the Lampstand? I am not so sure before. And the pain was too great to bear. "I am the voice that comes from the wilderness saying 'prepare straight paths for the LORD for His great and dreadful days has arrived." I was doing running man away from my calling for hundreds of years even with my group membership. Then around 10:30 AM, The truth came and I asked question to the group ILLUMINATI, I came back . Frankel set us out to preach, and knew Yahweh and I have accepted the Will of the LORD to be His Lampstand and. My brother disappeared from set to a place in Bicol near Mayon then in Bohol. My brother is a devout Catholic-Charismatic. and I am a senior pastor of Pentecostal a church in Sta. Rosa, Laguna belonging to EN.


Screenshot.


God says, "Everything happens on the the right time. Tomorrow will be the 1259th day of tribulation."

The LORD says, "My child. Do not be desmayed. O Lord. How will I be able to preach the word of God to the world?"

This is what the LORD says, "You angered me my son. You have a computer right?", "Forgive me my LORD, use it."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento