Biyernes, Hulyo 15, 2016

I ASK MERCY

I ask mercy from my posers so that I would be able to do what the Lord asked me to do. I want to fulfill the destiny that God gave me. God appointed me to be a light bearer. Let me use the resources available to me for 1259 days more.

The  LORD says, "You will be tortured tonight."
Let it be, Your servant is ready.
I will serve the LORD even if it means laying down my life.

I too the second of the lampstand will not let each one of us be separated. I. nicomaine dei capili-mendoza will not live my lampstand's s for the two of us are the olive trees of revelation.

Today is Jul 16, 2016, right? We are together now since M****. In deep relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend with the blessing of our families.

I ask for mercy, do not take my anointing from me.

Let us do it.

I running man away from the calling for 293 years and also from the group, The Illuminati.

Will that cause a person to be insane DR. Kazuo Otake using forensics? Yes that will cause a person to become insane and they might kill those people who hinders them in their next life even if they know it was not the time for it. They will hungrily fulfill the call and seek their soul's rest. This will not stop in them for the conviction of the Lord will be with them for eternity. For they are indispensable. A victim of  identity theft if had resolution will do everything they want to do using their redeemed identity.

What medicine should we give him?

Acute-Chronic  Level 5

Diazapam 2 mg 1 tab at 9:00 PM 7 days
Clonazepam 1 mg 1 tab at 9:00 PM 7 days
Aripriprazole 15mg 1 tab at 9:00 PM 7 days
Laractyl 1/4 tab 100 mg at 9:00 PM 7 days
Li2CO3 300 mg 1 tab 9:00 AM 7 days
Valproic Acid 250 mg 1 tab 9:00 PM 7 days
Lutein 500 mg 2x a day  7 days
Sambong Re-leaf (Anti-lithiasis) 1x a day at 9:00 AM 7 days
Sylimarin Capsule 500 mg 2x a day for 30 days
Biperiden HCl 2 mg  1x a day 7 days
Parkimet CR tab


Referral to Dr. Ferdinald Dy. for possible hepatic disorder and a urologist for examination. Possible renal impairment because of his smell and previous medicnes given by ..."I will protect my collegues".

patient have hepatic and renal disease Tardyve Dyskinesia cannot be addressed.

I lost all notes while achieving Governmental Perfection. Give us our names. I am Kazuo BODULLO Otake. JASON ROBERTS BORNE.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento