Biyernes, Hulyo 15, 2016

Doctrine Not Sure

WE are not sure if the Doctrine Of Jesus being King (false teaching) -PCEC.
That might be set up during the end of our testimony.

We testify for Yahweh who proved Himself as the LORD the Most High.

Do not take my anointing. My name is Xi, Chris Sy. I was kept secret by my group until this day for my name says so and I am/we are psychologically unstable.

America!!! That's funny many false lords?? We cloned them and asked them to have children even the presidential candidate Hilary Clinton we cloned her it was too late to replace for she does not produce egg cells anymore. Her clone has progencia kept in poverty in Philippines. USA created clones of me specially when I resigned from NSS (National Secret Service). NSA kept me so too CIA and DOD and Department Civil Dense. They will return to NSS as a weapon expert and company stock holder, EGX NEWYORK SE. The most expensive per dividend stock.

We taught him how to clone and gave him permission to do as his fatself. He will be whole again. After Encantadia. He will fight together with one.

I am of the Illuminati. Their head council before I went crazy planning children's dreams like, Claire Bennette, who on the blackboard wrote, "I want to marry the LORD." She be became my wife. But I was sick Complicated HIV I was a call center agent who is failing QA at Xerox Account IBM-DAKSH CYBERZONE Katipunan, then I suddenly felt chills and went home with family. She is now a martyr.

The LORD says, "keep heart. blessed is the one who waits and endures 1335 days."

This is what the LORD says, "Many are the plans of the mans heart. But the plan of the LORD prevails".

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento