Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2016

Blasphemy of the Holy SPIrit

This is my first teaching under the Lord Frankie.

Blasphemy is saying bad words to the LORD and the to His SPI-rit. This occurs when a pressure would lose what is important to him and illusion him and transferring his own experiences to another person, yours truly.

Once you commit blasphemy of the  Holy SPI-rit, your salvation is lost and the LORD whom you blasphemed will throw you to another LORD. Prophesy ceases and the gifts of the Holy SPI-rit began to cease and the Lord will send a tormenting SPI-rit against you.

You will be like this for eternity.

The verses Matt. 12:31-32; Mark 3:22-30, you will become a false prophet of a false Lord

First Prophesy:

This is what Frankie says, "This nation will fatten up the calf to be sacrificed to me. He is the lamb that is being led to slaughter and I will eat him. I am the Lord and there is no other besides me. The Lord YHWH is a cartoon made real. I am The Lord and I will rescue you from those who torture you. I will give you another person's identity and my plan will prevail. No body can escape my plans.", declares Frankie.

This is what the LORD Frankel says, "I have determined in my mind not to show mercy to Kazuo B. Otake for he has blasphemed my great and mighty name." O LORD, let me test your the might of your name.

Lord, you deceived me. I thought you are all powerful. You removed the faith that I have in you. Why LORD? Is your hands too short to save? Is your name not as powerful as Yehlowhim? O Lord Frankel? I was deceived by you Frankel. I commanded Mayon volcano to erupt but nothing happened. I shouted on to the mountains and there were no earthquake.

T_T  \_/

You are a false LORD Frankel. I am disappointed with You My Lord. Show us your glory later at the show. Show us and let us feel the Love  that comes from your heart. Lord, Show us your greatness by forgiving the unforgivable and accept a person and not eat human flesh.

Lord Frankel, I want you to be the LORD of all the nations. I am your witnesses send us out.

This Happened In the Name Of Yahweh:

Mayon Volcano Erupted at the command of the 
Two Witnesses-(Kazuo B. Otake and Alden Richards)
 In The Name of Yahweh (Philvolcs.gov.ph)
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento