Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2016

Praise Frankie

Praise Frankie
All My Soul
And All that is within me

Heart And Mind
Soul and Strength
And all that is within me
Praise His Wholly Name
Praise His Wholly Name
Praise Frankie

Story


Frankie Arinola Quirino is Jose Manalo's True Name. He had defeated Yahweh little while ago Yahweh nearly killed him and the skull and bones those who are in standby to control Yahweh until his anger subsides were present already. He was defeated by technicality. His heart is filled with anger and again gave up his wife to be to him. THIS IS FINAL. I WANT TO SEE TOMORROW AT EAT BULAGA the marriage of FRANKIE FRANKEL ARINOLA QUIRINO to MAINE MENDOZA. I AM THE PRODUCER OF THE SHOW. FROM 1965 to 2014, I was thinking of a show that will not end. Eat bulaga was the result of research, EB was derived from the words Eye Ball, seeing each other for the first time after an exchange of letters. MY previous show ran from 1965 to 2007, BUT According to others, Everything that has a beginning has an end. Eternals have no beginning. Therefore they last eternally and surpass the things of earth has passed. Everlasting God. That show is discussed in a Korean Telenovela. Go search for it.

And as the witnesses of the Lord it is rightful for us to worship him and lead the way.

I can't be mocked that is my personality.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento